Thursday, November 22, 2012

one more night

OMG. Just one more night of burning the midnight oil! 1000 word essay for UGC112 stands before me and sem break! I do foresee a few more study nights because of the final exam on 3 Dec; but after that, every other night would be 'burnt' by catching up on my shows (:

*Some Indian guy just stepped so hard on my feet because he lost balance. I've been stepped on so many times in my past 21 years of taking public transport, but just now's incident totally takes the cake. & Fiona being Fiona, will always say no worries it's okay and smile while the pain is still throbbing

One more semester to go and I'll be done with university education! Fast or what! As much as I still feel that my education experience could have been better if I went to either of the local unis, I thank God for placing me here at SIM-UB. I know I still have resentment of being 'not so smart and no choice but have to study at SIM', one day, just one day, I would look back and thank God for paving the way for me to go to SIM-UB. One day I'll look back and praise God for the many things that have happened since Fall 2010. Just look, if I didn't enroll at UB, I wouldn't have met Edwin; and we wouldn't have started this wonderful relationship of 1 year and 1 month (:

No comments: