Saturday, November 10, 2012

December Will Come Rolling Any Moment

October just passed and boy was it a hectic week. Relied on prayers & God a lot. Call it self-fufilling prophecy, optimism or whatever, prayers and having faith in the Lord works. There are countless number of times whereby I get through days with so little sleep. I am seriously amazed everytime that happens and when the hectic day ends. I somehow secretly enjoy the sleep that I take when I'm exhausted on Wednesdays. I collapse into my bed and completely knock out. I wish I didn't have to wake up ): I secretly enjoy the deep sleep that I get when I don't have enough sleep.

Anyway, pictures! These are the paper templates that I do for my own personal use for my iphone 5 covers. I modified an iphone psd template to fit this iphone 5 silicon case. It's basically printing it out and cutting it. Had to do a lot of trial and error and the template is still not perfect yet. Should I really turn this into a business? I really don't know whether people would pay $$$ for a piece of paper to be slotted into the case. Edwin says that I should sell the case AND the paper cover.


No comments: