Thursday, November 15, 2012

I have conquered a mountain

COM398 Project, CHECK. COM443 Project, CHECK. Even though it's just two checks, those two projects were major. Glad that it's all over for now. All that's remaining are my UGC112 essay and final exams before my actual holidays start! I feel like I've accomplished so much this semester. I've learnt a lot, made many new friends, learnt so much at work (both at Energia and Jipaban), improved my creative/design skills, fell in love a lot more deeply. However, on the physical fitness point of view, I've stopped running seriously. SIM T&F isn't my priority, my overall body is. I try to juggle between muay thai and running more consistently, but the time I have now just does not permit it. As much as I would like to represent school to run or to fight, I know that I'll never make it into the Top 3, so why bother? Yes, I can gain experience from the whole thing but it's just me being really logical and rationalizing everything. Seriously, why train soooo hard when there is no award? I like winning, but I'll participate if I know that if I can win. I know this is like some cockup mindset but seriously, who doesn't love winning? Winning a simple game of just scissors-paper-stone already brings much happiness.

Anyway, I typed this just to get it off my chest. Let's play some music!




No comments: