Thursday, November 01, 2012

holding a canon 7d

Over the past two days of filming for different projects, I've seriously learnt a lot. Thank God Adrian who patiently taught me how to adjust my camera settings for shooting. If we weren't station masters at Siloso beach, I wouldn't have known he did videography. The next person to thank God for would be Edwin. With his MBP, this whole editing process would be darn much easier. Using a MBA would take friggin long.

Are we defined by what we wear or carry? Do appearances really matter?

Right now, it's a strong yes. Just by simply holding the 7D, I've been approached to shoot for people. Do I really look like a professional photographer? Do I really look like I know my stuff?

This weekend it's gonna be a longggg weekend of editing and much painful trial and error. I just hope that FCPX's auto save will not be my downfall like previously.

No comments: