Saturday, May 21, 2011

gleeeee

HAVE I EVER MENTIONED HOW MUCH I LOVE GLEE? :DDDD THESE ARE SOME OF THE BEST SONGS FROM THE TWO SEASONS THAT I CAN FIND ON YOUTUBE. THERE ARE PLENTY MORE AWESOME ONES!


behind the scenes!

although this is not a song, it's stuck in my head, hahaha.

i was sooo touched watching this episosde! somewhere only we know covered by the warblers originally sung by keane

absolutely love thissss! i remember it being stuck in my head for like 2 weeks!

this was the first time i fell in love with the warblers

a gwenyth paltrow favourite of mine! best song she ever sung, seriously.

best song! sung by rachel berry, originally by christina perri. this song being sung in the episode was absolutely stunning. rachel sang it during her prom & it was to her ex-boyfriend who's now with quinn.

another rachel favourite of mine. jonathan groff's awesome too.

No comments: