Tuesday, August 28, 2007

hungry?

i'm just absolutely hungry! just had a a freakin' 4plus hours of tuition! how can anyone cope with that? i had better do better. i want chips! all the best to everyone for amaths tomorrow! okay. downstairs i go to the larder. back. i know that i usually don't have much to brag about, but, here goes,
I AM PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST FEW TO GET THE W580I PHONE!
while travelling home for the past few days, i overheard some conversations:

CONVO 1
boyA: look look, there
boyB: fuck sia.. new phone
boyA: i want also leh.

CONVO 2
girl: mummy mummy, ni kan ta de shou ji, wo ye yao
mummy: ke yi. deng jia jian be jiao di, yao you discount.

-_-" sorry for not censoring the vulgarity much. i kinda have so much of vulgarities ringing in my brain. MIMS says that Music Is My(his) Saviour, i tell you, music is rooted in me. i cannot live without music. what if one day i actually go deaf? i need to be ahead of the music trends. though i listen so much, i'm not deaf like my brother. i'm hungry again. i'm letting you people download music! sharing my LOVE for music. anyone, if doing this is illegal,PLEASE TELL ME.

i love R&B. sean kingston's the latest.

music! make it known!
links removed.

No comments: