Friday, August 03, 2007

good golly

i'm really so engulfed in my studies. FIRST TIME. i really hope i do well for my prelims. i still haven't told my mother this joke, if i were to get 6 points, i'll go poly :) anyway, time is precious, i barely got the time to find time to blog.

i love spongebob! i was so freakin' happy when mummy bought me the spongebob towel!THANKS!


i've changed my phone! w580i! it's a darling! WOOTS! :)

took some photos.
some are 2MP, some are 1MP, some are VGA sizes. good quality!


may&shuyi


nette&me. see my pimple? i'm not those kind of people who must photoshop for improvement. i bring you raw&fresh pictures. the pimple is the result of hardcore studying.


joanna&me


tedius


shaunald&natnat


shawn ching!


me&gina.

oh, today's jeanlim's, shawnching's and ginatan's birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEAN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!

lastly but not least, a comic to end my post off. as usual, what the duck.

No comments: