Monday, August 27, 2007

peepee

boohoohoo! mummy mummy, vanessa's throwing her tantrums again! & it hurts!...

anyway, my sister's being throwing tantrums. she's too spoilt, but i still love her. sigh. my mother still should pull my sister out from tha CHIJ school. i can't imagine the adverse effects of being in a girls' only school on my sister. recently, vanessa threw her tantrum,so badly. & it was because she could not multiply 8*40cents. she cried like there's no tomorrow. locked her self in the master bedroom to discover i was there & ran out again to lock herself in my room but my mother caught her. haha. i still love her all the same (:

sigh. chemistry paper 2 tomorrow. dearest Lord Jesus, help me. I AM NOT, WILL NOT, BE THE LOWEST IN LEVEL FOR CHEMISTRY again.



anybody knows the answer to the riddle: why did the boy eat his homework?


me&gina


may&gina


me. can you see my mole?
it's said that moles make a person more appealing (:

No comments: