Monday, May 02, 2005

tommorrow

tmr need to go to sch...
*sigh*...needa go pack my bag...take care n God Bless all those who r going obs tmr!!! :))
i've been quite bored today..nothin much to type...
i've been trying to improve my blogskin but still unable to do so...
hai..wanna go liao...ate only onion rings for dinner...i am not on diet...Tuck Yan juz jump to conclusions too much...the conversation between me Nathanael and Tuck Yan was sick..so i didn't wanna stick around anymore n i left the conversation..the action of me leaving the conversation led the both guys to think that i'm angry at them...today...Tuck Yan still continued to think that i'm angry at him beacuse he i didn't reply his sms....n i wonder how did he even get my hp number n i bet that Nathanael also knows bout it too..*sigh*