Monday, May 23, 2005

booreed

it's sunday...
these days have been pretty boring as the exams are over...quite disappointed as my exam results...but got 2nd top in english!!! lameo...english only...it's not a very 'big' subject...my class boys are clever man...for all the subjects except for high mother tongue...a guy scored the highest...
owe so many testimonials...shoots man...went bird park for my church's family day...honestly..it's boring went it ended...amazing race was fun...ran a lot...piggy backed my sis a lot...after the race..we had lunch n boy was i so hungry...n i just realized that i was the only teen gal in the group...i waited so long for my sis to end her fun time at the water playground...the rest of YE went to play bowling play pool n watch movies...i didn't go lor...dunno y...wasn't in the mood :(
not much to type lor except that the discrimination have died down...i hope...:( shall go now...bye