Monday, May 30, 2005

monday

it's monday!!!
the beginnin of the june hols!!! it's ironic man....we have tons and tons of homwork and projects to do and they call this a holiday?! what is this? contradicting is not gd...going for dental appointment at night...it's the 1st time i'm going after so many years...
yesterday was one of the best days of my life!!! the beginning wasn't intresting...i had to go orchard early in the morning for IMH ( Insitute of Mental Health)'s Flag Day...had to collect money from the shoppers at orchard...those americans were generous unlike us singaporeans...the japanese ppl were a bunch of funny ppl...they donated automatically...there was this particular guy and daughter...he donated all his 1cents!!! he had lots of them!!! there was this family...the father of the middle aged guy...he quickly came to me and Fion...he donated a few coins and took 3 stickers...i guessed that he wanted to protect himself and his family from anymore other donation seekers...after the shift...me and Fion went to get a belated b'dae present for Joanne...our red cross senior...it was a cross...then i went home after that...took the bus home...on the PIE/BKE...i started raining cats and dogs...i kept on reading on my comic...when the bus reached the stop where i was supposed to alight...i realised...how was i going to get to the lrt...it was like so far away!!!! i first crossed through a bunch of HDBs for shelter...then there was this big open space to cross...bout 200m...i just ran across...got drenched to the skin...the ppl on the lrt train didn't really notice me soakin wet...then...i reached fajar lrt station...i had to cross the road to go home...bout another 200m...just ran like siao...when i took the lift up...i realised i was dripping wet!!! my shirt skirt shorts were all soaked!!! the first thing i thought...my handphone!!! it was in my pocket!!! i quickly took it out and tried to shake water out of it...i reached home and saw my auntie's dog waitin for me at the gate...so cute!!! i kept licking me..smelling me legs...i ran up to my bathroom and u know...
so running in the rain was the climax for yesterday...
today is slacking man...found out a new secret...hehe...