Friday, May 20, 2005

innocent

woah...
i ran bout 5km today...1st round was with Shan...we ran to buona vista station then past the jumbo coffeeshop...then turned in n ran all the way back to school...it was alreadi 5.10pm by then...so she had to go home...i sent her off in the middle of the road n then ran 2.4km....was waiting for Shu Yi to finish GB...didn't know it ended at 6.30pm...i ran alone for this 2.4km...after that 2.4km..i ran back to school and saw Yiling come back frm Henderson sec...she got a Silver...as my momentum had not stopped...i asked Julien, Joy Sim and Yiling to run another 1.2km with me...poor Julien...she stopped halfway..needa train her up more...today it was the 1st time i experienced stich while running...first time!!!
today after receving the results...and after goin to the locker..i went down the stairs...saw my 1D buds and a few others from other classes on the stairs and at the bottom...all of them were teasing bout me n Ed...there's really nothing between us...only friendship..and i'm speaking this from the bottom of my heart...i'm not lying...
nasty stuff on my tagboard again...obviously..the person should not be a christian...i may know who is the person who is doing all this...i don't have a boyfriend and i don't steal guys from others...thanks Edmund n Annette for speakin on my behalf...such loyal n trustful friends...