Thursday, May 19, 2005

a break

mid years..
mid years are finally over man...exams reallyy stress me out..but now...i feel free...at last..but now i'm so free till i'm bored man...totally bored man...
sports day...me running in 8*100km n 1500m...gonna train reall hard...
literature "king lear" presentation was totally messed up man..the whole class..everyone of us....lit 'cher' is boring...she can't teach n she talks so slowly...
Kevin Ban knows too much bout "us"...did he tell him? but he wouldn't...he wouldn't dare...
needa go westmall to get candles...goin to 'demolish' them n make them into something else...
many things have been bothering me...including moi own tagboard!!! i do not flirt. i don't steal other ppl boyfriend!! the person who wrote that obviously doesn't know me well...i don't have boyfriends...i'm not in a relationship....the person who wrote those nasty stuff on my tagbroad must be quite jealous of what i'm doing or having in my life...
anyway...God Bless the person who wrote that...i forgive u...