Sunday, April 17, 2005

sunday sundae

*woot*...
i'm at home slackin after returnin from church...juz finished my dinner...huggin the dog Edmund gave me...it's so cute, cuddly n furry!!! :)
church was preeettty ok today...after YE...i asked Shaun whether was he goin for the Uncle William thingy he said he was going then steph n kim told me that they couldn't make it for the Uncle William's thingy beacause they needed to go home n do their hw...hm..that started me thinkin...if the both of them didn't go..then i'll be only girl there...weelll...i still had to go n i quickly called Shaun to go because it was startin at 4pm n he was at the coffeeshop..i made my way there...i came 1st...then Shaun then Martin...halfway through the lesson..i felt to tired but i told myself to pull thru the whole lesson...luckily it ended early...i think all three of us felt tired...me Martin n Shaun...so after the lesson ended...
i really had this urge to go home...i have no idea why...but i still went home...while walkin to the MRT station...met Daniel Ernest n Shaun...i said bye to all the of them...n walked quickly past them...Ernest asked me some stuff which i only roughly grasped it...so i replied that i lived very faraway n needed to go to go home early...they asked me where i lived i told them fajar...they said it wasn't really far away...they must be talkin nonsense...bet they didn't know where was that except for Shaun...
so at home i am...watchin the NKF show...i like the music on Shaun's blog...listenin to it now...so far..my day has been okayyy...:)