Friday, April 15, 2005

double promo...

*wow.wow*
double promotion!!! frm private to coporal!!!...what do u think!!! i skipped lance coporal...so happi happi happy...Fion n i r overjoyed man...congratulations all those who r promoted...n those who didn't...work harder k!! so tired...all my muscles r aching...WenJie n Keith are jealous of my rank...hahahahaha...jealous jealous jealous jealous...huggin one of my b'dae presents...it's a dog...mi bro is sick...realli physically sick...poor thing...
i cried after the enrolment parade ended coz i made mistakes when i went to receive the ranks for the coporals...i was so sad...anyway..it's over...i've got the ranks...realli have to thank mr firhad n those seniors of mine...*thanks*...
i realli can't bear to use the wallet Benjy gave...it's reallyy too precious...as for the halter which my red cross seniors gave..o my...i do not know when will it be the time when i'm gonna wear it...it's realli too revealing than my other halters...
shld i or shld i not go for the bbq tmr?...i reallyy dunno...:(
i'm reallyy very sorry Yuan-hao sir...sorry for those black face teachers...reallyy veryy veryy sorryy....:(