Saturday, April 09, 2005

celebration???

look at the time...
it's 10 n i'm bored...parents invited my cousin and little church frens over...i'm bored because they r all too young n they do noe how to play xbox games...newbies...the crab i ate juz now was shit...i ate only 1 miserable pincer n half a small body part...ass...parents gave me that amount only...they give me so lil' food lyk i'm goin on diet or something...but i'm not!!!
anyway...HE has been pretty nice to me...have been searching for a new blogskins...can't find the perfect one...
i'm bored n there's a dog buggin me to play with him...my father's sis brought her dog over...n since i'm on good and friendly terms with the dog..it bugs me to play with it...it's such a fudge...it's name is Ewok...[name can be found in the show starwars]...watched a horror movie in the living room around 4...luckily i watched it when there was still light or else i'll be freakin scared...the movie's name is 'Double Vison'...i also watched the show Titanic..Princess Diaries 2 twice n A Cinderella Story...didn't do hw...don't care...
goin to church early tmr...i'm in the spiritual n non-spiritual group...so which do i go?...dun care much anyway...signing off..lookin for skins...ciao...