Sunday, April 03, 2005

monday blues

*gloom*...
*gloom* tmr is monday...and it's a school day...tmr choir is goin for their SYF and drama's on the 14th...my b'dae is comin soon...Ruth and Joanne b'daes are tmr...i had prepared their present lyk 1 month in advance...
today at church was kinda boring...*no offence and sorry*...i almost nodded myself to sleep...i guess i was too tired then...i wonder how can the adults stay awake during their sermon...todae for the sunday school...pretty boring...the nxt time there is the character building sessions..i'm not gonna help...i rather slack outside...and furthermore only Martin Stephaine and me were helping out...and where was Paul Shaun and Benedict?...playin pool...and they came back to church by climbing over the fence...*such monkeys*...
did the stupid chicken dance wif Steph in front of all the lil' kiddies...why can't the adults do it themselves...anyway...Auntie Jo told me that in a few more months..i'm gonna hav to lead the sunday school worship..*oh man*...Steph will be playin the piano...*lucky girl*...and what will the rest of the guys do?...PA?...slackers man..no musical intelligence...
I juz realised that i am a realli very busy gal...everyday i have a certain matter to attend...i have no time to do my school homework ...it's lyk everybody needs me and it's lyk i have to attend every single matter...and once i'm bushed...i can't study for my tests and i'm dead beat...
one day...one day...i know one day i'll juz become so bushed and stressed out that i'll faint...either fainting or my brain nerves will burst from all the stress that i hav been coping...i have to balance between red cross.drama.chapel band.sunday school.student council.[blah blah blah]...it's tough managing all this stuff...and here is mr pang being so over protective of drama students...drama is not my core cca but RED CROSS is!!!...
why is my life so busy? i everyday try to put those troubles behind me...but...Benjy had to remind me of it...i hate being so busy but
...i like it...i realli dunno why......i guess i am used to this busy life of mine...
signing off...i guess that this post is juz full of complaints...i guess that i juz had to let it go...

No comments: