Wednesday, April 13, 2005

happy birthday!!!

*happy happy*!!!
it's my b'dae to day!!!..happy happy happy happy...so many presents...my best b'dae eva!!! :) i got so many 9 piglets now becoz big toot gave me one...hung it on my bag...hehe...so cute lar...i got one very round pink pig..so cute!!! can play vb with it...i also got a wallet from Benjy...it's so freakin beautiful but too bad..it's pink in colour...it's so expensive n he bought it for me!!! it's one of the best presents i have gotten today...screwed up gate duty...gonna apologise to Joel Loke...he kena scolded by the normal acad guys all becoz of me...it's all my fault...so sad...:(...got a halter from my red cross seniors...oh my...i realli wanna thanks them man..it also came with a b'dae cake and a bouquet of roses...they presented all these in front of me at the parade square...i so wanted to cry but i was afraid of my contact lenses...hate nicholas ngo hate him to the core...fudge him man..benedict liew is another guy...nvr wish me happi b'dae...that bugger...
*sobs*...Biyang n Wen Jie beat me in the track 2.4km...*sobs*..i wanna cry..i muz work harder man!!!..:( got a lot of chocolates...nobody frm drama gave me anything except for Julia Foo!!!....tmr may go orchard wif drama...maybe maybe not or go back to sch
tmr got SYF...hope fairfield drama gets gold with honours...tmr no lessons...all the best drama peeps....!!! :D

No comments: