Saturday, July 09, 2011

USS

i think i haven't mentioned anything about our 'family' trip to Universal Studios Singapore. hahaha, it was the june holidays & my sis had been pestering my mom to bring us there. so, in the end, my parents 'dumped' us there with vanessa's friend & we took like nearly all the rides & watched all the shows. & thanks to yiling's express passes & experience & the fact that it was a weekday, we zoomed thru the entire park really fast and took a lot of rides many timesss :D

we didn't see many mascots )): wahhh, my shrek & fionaaaa

hello sam!

we caught charlie chaplinnnn!

here's frankenstein's monster! eh i'm smart. normally people would see this & say: ooh look frankenstein! but actually, frankenstein's that mad scientist. the zombie/monster he created, doesn't have a name.

awesome sets! hi yiling!

heehee, i like this shot of myself :D

while on like our 4th or 5th round around the park, we saw this dude with the baby triceratops.

my favourite penguin! hahahaha.

& everyone, meet my handsome brother ((:

No comments: