Monday, July 18, 2011

health & fitness

I never knew how much fitness/sports meant to me until now. I mean, I've always seemed to be like the fitness freak but somehow, this time it's different. I don't know why, I've always been really upset whenever I got injuries, like I'll really break down & cry if I find out I can't run/swim/cycle/exercise anymore.

Please God, don't let me down. I know my cries for help aren't as great as someone crying out for help during chemotherapy, but I have always believed in you, my faith is strong. Many a times, I know that my stomach pains wouldn't have gone away that easily if it weren't for you. From now on, I'll commit every training into your hands.

I'm not trying to be the best, I'm not trying to be a national sportswoman, I'm not trying to be the perfect athlete, I just wanna be the best that I FEEL that I can be. I just need to feel good about myself when I think that I've done my best.

If sports really isn't for me, then show/tell me soon.

It sucks to be me.

Being prayed for by Pastor Jo wasn't a coincidence.

I dread the day I have to take philosophy.
I dread the day the doctor tells me I can't run anymore.
I dread the day I grow fat.
I dread the day I'm broke.
I dread the day I lose my family.
But with God, all things are possible.
For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need - Philippians 4:13

No comments: