Saturday, July 09, 2011

summer sem part 2

concentrate on the cross, & you'll find that the women at the side turn ugly. take your eyes off the cross & look at the women, you'll find that they are actually pretty. awesome optical illusion rightttt? hahaha, slow start at work today, where are all the healthy & fit people!

yes, work is really slack for me. & i love it here. i can't quit, can i? where else can i find such a job that permits me to study/surf the net during work hours? & yes, i rely on such humour to get me thru the days.

haven't blogged properly in quite a while, summer sem's crazy & since i've not started any proper studying yet & this would probably the only saturday i have being free. here's my timetable if you guys wanna ask me out/stalk me:
monday - school then work
tuesday - school then training
wednesday - FREE DAY!
thursday - school then training
friday - school then mad exercise then senior youth cell
saturday - work then nap time then youth group
sunday - church
this whole timetable thing is stressing me out. 1. have to plan for fall's timetable, to do morning classes or not. 2. i don't really have time for myself. wednesdays are usually spent exercising or driving lessons or with some friend. & regarding training, fml man. i don't know whether it's a good thing or bad thing but like, i really love the three ccas i'm currently involved in; muay thai, track & field and soccer. soccer & track are really new & i'm still deciding which to really dedicate my time to. as for muay thai, it has kinda stopped? i don't know, so much drama so much politics. anyway, i thank God for the time i had with myself yesterday. just reflecting & taking stock of my life and basically what that has happened in the past 6 months. super whirlwind, both in a good & bad way.

sometimes, i really don't know what to do with my life. i don't know how else can i serve Him. i know that where I am now or whatever I'm doing, it's never enough ):

oh well, on a happier note,check out the latest stuff from my sexxxy new camera, the instax 210 wide:




sighh, what do i have to correct people's concept about instaxes & polaroids. INSTAX -> JAPAN (FUJIFILM), POLAROID -> AMERICA

No comments: