Sunday, October 12, 2008

team

some photos:


i <3 the sky


the 08' batch! i know some have left & i do miss you people dearly, just remember that each and everyone of you, are important & are my friends & are my teammates. teammates are there for each other, just like i'll have your back.


miss these two funnies! i know it isn't a very good shot of alvin.


k4 girls! I MISS THEM A WHOLE LOT. i'll love to have them back on the team again ):


the crazy boys that i love sooooo much (:

random:
there was this day when i was playing isketch, then this random person in the room scolded me for being a noob, that person was then scolding me vulgarities for being a newbie, HELLO? i have been playing a far longer time than that idiotic person! i was sooo pissed at that random person scolding me on isketch that i just slammed my whole laptop screen down. some people just have NO respect for others at all.

No comments: