Tuesday, October 21, 2008

promos

my promos results are shitty & i'm done with brooding over it. i will work hard during the holidays, or at least i'll try. everybody says they are actually okay cause i did pass but it just sucks when the whole class did much much much much better ): i really thank God for my dear friends, whom are just there for me, lend me their ears. subjects that i really studied for, didn't do well. subjects that i didn't really focus at all, i scored better -_-

friday's gym was, to me, really not bad, considering i survived the added weights mr ang told me to add. nearly died during bench press. went subway with mengkoon, junyang, nicholas & jamestan.
i like the feeling of exhaustion, the part whereby after training & all you want is just rest.

i hope my group really does well for project work. we've come a long way. from not being really cooperative like handing in stuff late & sub-standard, to material that has some substance. what we really have to do to improve, is to remain calm & focused during oral presentation. friday's rehearsal was quite nerve-wrecking for me. my classmates said that my neck & face was red, like a tomato. i knew i was feeling hot & flushed & nervous but i couldn't see myself as there are no mirrors in the classroom, duh.
things for me to note as told by the external examiner:
1. sound more enthusiastic, not so monotonous
2. do not speak with clenched teeth
3. don't laugh or giggle
& yayy, for good points, i:
1. speak loudly
2. have audience awareness
haha, go PJ135!

i want to watch high school musical 3! :D

No comments: