Saturday, July 02, 2005

sports day

sports day sports day sports day...it's the 1st time thru out my whole life that i have ran in a sports day. throughout my whole time in primary sch i did not run for sports day. today it is my 1st time!!! this is a great achievement for me even though i did not win any medal. 2e...hai...sec5a...duh u'll win...3? cheaterbugs...8*100m u ppl cheated...red cross first aiders saw something that only a few ppl saw....forget bout sports day la. my class didn't win. sad sad sad. watchin true files now. sports day = it's not about the WINNING. it's the PROCESS. that's what we learnt during the sec2 level camp. did council duty in the acjc deserted cafeteria. Hongchin and Evan See were talkin to each other at other table far away while i was left alone la. bored bored bored. kept myself occupied by looking at 2 roaches. Glenn walked past a few times waved to him once.

after sports day i went to visit my grandfather with my family. my poor grandfather. he fell one two weeks ago. so he ended up in hospital. he made a new hokkien friend today. my bro was like so frustrated because he couldn't understand what my mom my grandfather and another patient said cause they were conversing in hokkein. well i could so i understood EVERYTHING they said. they talked bout their lives and blah blah. the patient was a diabetic patient. he told my bro not to eat so much sweet stuff or else he would end of like him. that patient had his toes amputated becuase of diabetes. i was like so goin to cry la....i felt so sad when i saw those toes/toe.

then we went to orchard. eat mosburger. yum yum. then shopping started. started at 3pm ended at 8.30pm. combed at least half of orchard. around 4.30pm. that was the time i bought lots of my stuff. i bought stuff at the FOX women shop. so nice lorx. bought a white skirt!!! has a little pink on it...it's like SUPER SHORT LAH!!!! had a weird shirt. very weird but nice. it's like sleevless and half sliding t-shirt it's blue and green in colour.my fave!!!. then also got this green shirt that said ' if u could read my mind' and a white shirt with red words and stripes on it.after that whet to buy slippers for my sis. she got a pair of pink barbie slippers with shiny beads on it. then we went to buy a wallet from the wallet shop at heeren for my bro. he is one fussy boy. then i got a flipflops.red in colour. i also got a myuk black pencilbox. i got a black giodarno shirt. and a black limited edition myuk shirt!!!! it's so cool!!!

so tired so dead beat so out...