Wednesday, July 06, 2005

hmm...

it's quite late.10 plus. just wanna quickly jot down some of my feelings today.

firstly, those sec3 ncc boys know that Tuck Yan likes me or whatever la. WHATEVER!!! it's not true that i like him!!! but for vice versa, i dunno whether it's true or not. Eunice told me that whenever Tuck Yan talks to her..it's almost always bout me...hai...it's so WHATEVER. now that those ncc boys knows, i'm so dead. Yong Zhi is like so big mouth la. i got so much complains bout him but i just don't dare n can't voice it out.

read Tuck Yan's MSN space and as usual.he was talkin bout me. i just can't believe what i read on the screen la.

today was sad.. im sorry.. was bored all day.. overdued homeworks... name called over over again... so sad.. and then suddenly u had to ask me whether i like u.. i guess i lied.. i didnt noe wad to say, didnt want to ruin the friendship...etc. i Dun want to be lonely again... so i guessed i lied that i wuld only like u if u liked me.. apparently.. that could hardly be possible.. wat i am.. wat u are.. gosh its even hard to imagine.. duh i wished to say that i like u, no matter u like me or not.. couldnt think.. only kept blaming myself.. sigh sigh sigh.. soo sadening.. i dun like to hide these under my skin.. but i didnt want people to tease u.. to me.. teasing is nothing but crap.. to u.. i've got no idea at all.. so yeah.. lonely.. sitting on the bed hugging my pillow.. of course i wished pillow was u, but that wuld hav to wait... maybe forever.. who noes.. as long as i dun change.. as long as i keep getting into trouble.. that wuld wait.. drag.. last for infinity.. sigh.. i've got enough.. cant concentrate on work.. never been so crazy.. loosing control... fatique.. emotionally drained.. well that's all.. how much more i can say.. not expressed in words.. i was never gifted at words...

that was what he wrote. not me! but him.

had photoshoot today!!! only those ppl who were chosen know the reason behind why we were called up. why we were specfially chosen and not others. i realllyy don't mean to boast. i am so sorry everybody. my grp was with 210, Caleb Chng and Cedric, he's a sec3 guy. we were supposed to talk to each other. so Cedric was supposed to talk la. the 1st sentence he said was... sec3 life sucks. we started laughing. me n 210 especially. me were the laugh out loud people.

last thing. ah boyy Shaun ar...don't so lonely liao k. don't be a loner. don't be anti-social. got prob sms me k. i am ur encourager remember? haha lol...as i'll be there for u...quoted from some song.

No comments: