Friday, July 08, 2005

sick sick and sick

sick sick and sick. but i'm feeling much better now due to SO MUCH REST and perspiring like mad. wonder if i would be allowed to go to Fion and Sophia's birthday party.

yesterday i couldn't even walk after Yuliang sent me to wait for me mom. i was reallyy burning up in the van. on the ride home, my body temperature kept on increasing. after i bathed and went to the doctor, i was terribly painful and tiring for me just for me to walk. i kept cryin on the way there and back. the pain was unbearable. had my extrememly light and to me tasteless dinner and went to sleep. slept at 9pm to bout 5.45pm. the alarm clock woke me up so i decided to sms 16 ppl bout my condition and would not be goin to sch. during the period when i was sleepin yesterday, somebody passed the word around that i was sick. when i woke up at 5.45am i saw my inbox was flooded with concerned sms! just wanna thank everybody who smsed me be it jokingly or whatever. at 6.45am i felt that i was burning up again. so i went back to sleep. slept till 10.30am had breakfast and lunch and fell asleep again at 2.30pm and woke up at 5pm. i had lots of sleep! anybody jealous?! haha. yesterday i the T-ZONE i was burning up like siao too la. when ppl talked to me i tried my best to open my mouth to talk but i somehow couldn't. i was quite weak liao. usually i would have looked forward to fighting against guys at Halo2 but on that day, i was too sick to talk quarrel and fight with Yong Zhi and his NCC friends.

thanks everybody for ur concern. byee