Tuesday, July 12, 2005

normal day.

it's quite a normal day today. nothin much to blog about if i can't remember what has happened the past few days. sigh. did t-zone duty today. let those 'kiddies' play for a whole one and a half hours! haiz. i guess me and mark tan are on parr....haha.

heh heh. i know the sec4 guy who likes me liao heh heh. haha. only Joanne-mdm knows my thoughts bout that guy. haha. fine enoch. i don't dao u already la. i just don't like people calling me my name when i don't even know them!

i've got a new school bag! it's rocks! so embarrassing lor. did sunday school last sunday. screwed up the whole thing. i think it's best that i sing and steph plays the piano. martin's a good encourager to. he calms me down lots. tells me to take deep breaths and stuff. after the 'performance',i gave a huge sigh of relief and he patted me! haha. and guess what? shaun noticed it! aha. jealous shaun. admit it la. haha. jkjk. i've becoming more and more of a joker and a lamer lahs. gave a bright shining black soccer ball as Hong Chin's pressie. he likes it! yupps.

Ben See and Kevin Ban hope ya like the chewing gum. sorry tuck yan. i saw the expiry date. i only gave away 3 packets k.

- i wanna be a psychiatrist when i grow upp!! :)