Wednesday, May 30, 2012

TWENTYONE

I want to become a proper blogger so let this overdue post atone for it (& I'm kinda bored studying -.-). Turning 21 hasn't caused much change in my life and all I know is that now, I can sign consent forms without my parents' acknowledgement and that I'm 'eligible' for corporal punishment under the state.

Anyway, I'm grateful to all those who turned up and I wanna thank you guys for all the really nice presents! Thank you Xiangyuan, Meiyi and Lionel for the nike tights, cute dog bag and topshop underwear. Have used them all! Thanks Janice for the skirt! Huge thank you to Miranda and Kahmun for the OPI Minis, one of the best presents ever! Next best useful present is the konad nail polish! Thanks to my dear 08S26 girls! I haven't used them yet because I have had bad experiences with the stupid nail plate and stamping kit. Thank you dear fairfield clique for the Dr Martens and Topshop card! Need long socks to wear my sexy dark blue Dr Martens! Thank you Dorothy for the chocolate liqueur, the whole bottle was gone in one dessert meal, heehee :D Thanks Steph for the citigems bracelet and earrings! I have been wearing them a lot! Thank you Uncle Fabian, Uncle Paul, Natali, Aunty Sabrina & Kochi for the Tiff&Co bracelet! Thank you Bavani, Renu and Priya for the vintage red box bag! And to me dear UB friends, thank you for the Tiffany & Co heart shaped necklace! Thank you Jolyon and Natalie for coming on such short notice and thanks for the Nike towels and shorts! Thank you my dear primary school friend KhooSerWee for coming! Love the cute little pouch! Thank you Boss Celeste for the Jipaban voucher! I have used it well! Thank you canoeing team for being part of my JC life and making it ever more fun and thanks for the Jessica Simpson perfume! Thank you Luke for coming too and trying to cheat at my birthday theme, and for the awesome scent of Britney Spears! Thank you natnat for the Bali souvenirs and the 1TB hard drive! Last but not the least, thank you Edwin for this Macbook Air from which I'm currently using to type this post. I'm still trying to figure out how to work this Macbook; it has given me much pain during the final weeks of spring semester but I'm quite nifty at it now during lectures. Finally, I thank my parents for taking care of me over these twenty one years!

Now that's over, more about my birthday which was held on 8th April at Fort Canning's White Studio. My actual birthday is on the 13th of April. Anyway, I was expecting more people to come but I wouldn't have been able to attend to them as much as I wanted to so, thank God. Also I thank God for holding the rain away from my party. Yes, it did rain but it didn't poured for hours and hours, just a short while.

Now for the photos! I would love to edit them all, but using a Macbook and my other 2 Windows-compatible hard drives do not make photo editing any much easier ):

No comments: