Thursday, May 31, 2012

HAPPY 21ST!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MAY HNIN PHYU!
You're the awesomest friend that one can have and it's been a blessing having a friend like you! You've certainly brought a lot of fun and laughter into different people's lives and I'm sure that they are all thankful for it! I remember the times back in Fairfield and I think I would't have had a happier school day if you weren't around. All the nonsense, gossip and laughing over everything,... I really cherish every moment! I don't mind attending classes again back in Fairfield as long as you are around! You really do look our for your friends and genuinely care about us!

(haha, i hate to see my ugly old self but ohwell, happy birthday mayday!)



remember this? this was the 1st birthday that we celebrated with you! and we got you the bear who's name is cristiano ronaldo because you were insanely crazy about him and his jersey number.


omy. look at myself. i have nothing to say about this photo... hahaha, anyway, trip to pulau semakau.






you and your future kids











so prettyyy!







from this photo onwards, our fashion style improved a little. hahaha.






I hope as a new chapter begins for you, may you live life to the fullest and have a blessed year ahead! I wish you all the best with your family and boyfriend, with your studies and stuff that you're passionate about! i hope you had a happy and rockin' 21st! thanks for being such an awesome friend all these years!

No comments: