Thursday, July 23, 2009

PQ

doing the PQ is EPIC.
it's wasting my time.
i'm still going to stick by my 31st july ban.

ever since school started, term 3 has been crazy. especially that academics part. i'm just glad that i don't have to see the p again. i'm like the number one good girl! who would have ever thought that fiona ghui would have to see the principal?! & it's not for a good thing either. every time with the p is just about my studies. never in my whole life would i have thought that i have to see the p for something bad. according to stephanie, it's actually not that bad a thing cause at least i'm not seeing for doing drugs, or fighting or something, at least it's about academics.

this week was another emotional rollercoaster. i guessed everything just accumulated & the floodgates broke when mr a talked to me. have to see him again with mummy.

as of today, there's ONLY
109 days left

i need an outlet to drive out all my emotions so that i can focus on really studying. PQ is just plain boring... last time, there was canoeing, but it brought along fatique.
last time, it was 50% physical, 50% mental
now, it's 100% pure mental, & it's driving me insane. studying is insane.
i've got to stop putting myself down.
& so to cheer myself up,
you should see choko when he's tongue is in his mouth. looks more cute that way.





SO HANDSOME :D

No comments: