Sunday, April 26, 2009

inspired

went to church for the first time in many week. how shameful ):

anyway, i got so inspired by junyang's canoeing post & what he said about me:
Fiona: Okay the female captain. Only whines in gym rather than encouraging. Only gives trouble rather than pleasant surprises. But whatever. Thats FIONA for us. I appreciate you coming early to open the damn shed when damn nicholas was on the bus. I appreciate all those sweets we got from you that made us remember those special days. Always making sure nothing’s left behind after training at the pontoon and grass patch. As you are the only girl in the team (the other one is feMALE), it somehow just triggers the guys team to work harder? The last few weeks before competition, I’ve seen you putting your heart and soul into rowing. I feel almost as proud as edwin for you. HAHA
that i've decided to do the same (: by not now duh, gotta do my maths & econs & gp.

No comments: