Tuesday, April 07, 2009

10 thoughts

10 thoughts before i sleep

#1. blogging by phone now is really easy. got used to it & am doing it now. blogging in school is actually really convenient BUT, unfortunately, starhub reception sucks in pj causing the phone to be also unable to connect to the school's wireless.
#2. stress from canoeing & studies are really hitting me hard now, even when common tests are over. i not disappointed over my pathetic results as i deserved it. still left to take back geography. maths retest is this saturday & like i have to get 60% if not DIRE CONSEQUENCES. i CANNOT FAIL IT. i'm really thankful for the teachers that i have. mr ang actually went with me to see the principal & talked to her again today. i think i'm like the most problematic captain that he's ever had. as for canoeing, i'm happy that i've come so far but frustrated with myself that i still can't freaking get my freaking strokes right & there's no freaking time left
#3. must pray before i sleep everyday. the number of times i do quiet time has depreciated alot.
#4. i really need a lot of encouragement, not putting-me-downs. reverse psychology so does not work for me. i'm not that kind.
#5. i really need a good listening ear.
#6. my birthday present to myself is a $13.90 hairbrush & $11.60 blister plaster. weird
#7. i seriously need to chiong every freaking subject after the nationals. i want that A. i'm tired of being a failure for life.
#8. the new ezlink cards, those that can be used as a cashcard, is fugly. WTH, they freaking used our PRIMARY SCHOOL PHOTO!!!!!! ugly ugly ugly. tell me, like whose primary school photo is glamorous?!
#9. i like spent $10 on monday & $10 again today & am still figuring out how were they spent.
#10. SLEEP

No comments: