Friday, September 14, 2007

OVER!

prelims are OVER! OVER. O.V.E.R
seriously, i pray that i'll do well. i really want to go to JC.

went for ACJC open house with melodi, sihui, shuyi, yiling, fern and keith. i think i had quite some fun there. the goodie bag was heavy and probably the best item inside was the waterbottle. SHOULD I GO TO ACJC? firstly, MUST DO WELL. i have so much desire to DO WELL! damn, i think i'm becoming like a perfectionist. sometimes life does suck. was celebrating gary's sweet sixteen. it was a barbercue. many of gary's schoolmates were there. the main game that was going on at the birthday was basketball. i hate basketball but as for the PEOPLE WHO PLAY BASKETBALL, haha. gary's cake weighs 5kg! it was BIG BIG BIG. joanna steph & i were just talking AND eating. being labelled as over-achievers-that-won't-suceed, really struck me. huh? i was secretly pissed off. what do people understand about me?! i know i'm a slacker, can't i just work hard for once? doesn't everybody want to suceed?

anyway, went kbox yesterday to celebrate the end of prelims! it was my FIRST TIME. you could say that i am a NOOB. at first, i was really shy. the girls were like singing chinese songs & i know NO CHINESE SONGS. actually, i do know some, but only the tune. so, shuyi chose chasing cars for me. HIGHLIGHT: my first kbox song sang in my life is Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. and well, the 2nd was Girlfriend by Avril Lavinge. & that song left me breathless.
we girls sang a song together, harmonising and everything. WHOO!

& today, SLACK! i wooke up early. brought me sis and met shuyi to go to WEST COAST PARK, to play. i.am.so.tired.now. we climbed the pyramid like three times! OLD already, not as active as my sister. I'll LOVE TO GO THERE AGAIN. had macs for brunch. sand sand and more sand. playing at that place is GOOD EXERCISE. all the obstacle courses and everything! my feet do hurt.

No comments: