Sunday, June 10, 2007

sunday

went for YE today. as usual, i was quite late. i'm usually late cause i'll be so focused on my work. YE's population was real little.


highlight of today: leading the sunday school after YE. i was supposed to do backup for uncle peng guan and he isn't those kind of people who can sing but he makes the effort and God empowers it. singing backup for uncle peng guan was tough and i think he knew that it was tough to match up to make the song sound fine. the band was all trying not to laugh and i just couldn't hold back my giggles and i felt real bad.
afterwards, after doing my work and waiting to go out for dinner, this little kid, priscilla's friend, came up to me saying, i sing very well.
i was shocked! so stunned. and my mother asked me why didn't i say thankyou.
i really didn't think i sang THAT WELL.

anyway, cause my sister's at a slumber party and my brother's in vietnam, i was the only child left, i went shopping! bought lots of stuff just that, i still don't have my pumps! argh! i HAVE NOT FOUND THE PERFECT ONE!

well, i'm exercising tmr. early in the morning. have to build up my immunity. have been sick the past week. diahorrea, fever(died down), slight cough and flu. i think that's because of the SO HEALTHY food that we've been eating in nepal and that when we returned to Singapore to the oily food, our stomach couldn't take it and that's why everyone's getting it. i think i need to go to the toilet again.

it's 12.15am currently so, suba din. goodmorning in nepalese.

No comments: