Monday, June 11, 2007

so much pain

went for a run early in the morning today. never will i run again, the whole neighbourhood was filled with elderly exercising. i'm not saying it's bad, but it was crowded. next time, i either wake up EVEN EARLIER or run in the evening. also, i saw an owner walking three dogs. an algerian husky and two other dogs, minature and cute.

suddenly, i felt a huge pain in my stomach like there's something inside prickling me. my stomach was like screaming in pain from the inside out. i HAD to stop running. when i went home to shower, the pain was still there. the pain wasn't a stich, it was REAL PAIN and i didn't know where did it come from.

i lay on my bed, resting, hoping that the sleep would make the pain go away. but no. the pain was excruiciating. i tossed and turned. i was perspiring even though the fan was at full blast. clutching my tummy didn't work. so i went to the toilet. got stuck in there for about half and hour plus. lay on my bed and the pain was still there. still tossing, still turning, still perspiring. i was thinking: darn it. is it another case of food poisoning cause the previous incident felt something like this.

i then realised, i had God. i prayed to him in pain. i so desperately wanted the pain to go away. i know he can make miracles cause it's happened to me before in primary school. i was walking to school and suddenly, i felt pain in my stomach and i immediately prayed to God to take the pain away. a few steps later, it was GONE. i was SHOCKED. returning back to the scene where i'm suffering on my bed. i prayed to God, full of faith with the primary school incident in my mind. i was hungering for healing. as i tossed and turned, i still continued praying. i grew so tired and could not take the pain anymore so i kinda slept. this bout had left me SO TIRED. i woke up, the pain was gone. GOD IS ALMIGHTY.

i remembered what aunty kf's friend, elaine had said about prayers. ask and it shall be given to you, seek and you shall find. there must be no doubts, if not, it won't work.

i really thank the Lord so much for this day, i think it must be signifying something that i have missed.

No comments: