Monday, June 18, 2007

series of events

planetshakers concert
so i went with my school friends instead of church friends. what's the big deal. anyway, went with wenhui khaidan siewyi sophialim sihui annette wenxi dorcas and hwee eng.
highlight: when invited to come upfront to just jump along and have fun, my friends and i ran to the front and boy, were we SUPER close and the music was like BLASTING LOUD! awesome! the drummer was hot! and he looked like he had a lot of fun playing it. when it ended, my ears were still ringing and when i got home, i had a headache to take care of.

the message by pastor prince was interesting and he managed to captivate the audience well. the whole message was based on romans 5:12 and it was about much more would receive an abundance of grace and .... very meaningful but not as meaningful as my previous post.
highlight: me sihui and khaidan missed the last train! we were at loss. taking a cab would be darn expensive. anyway, i usually manage to catch the last train and it was our first time missing the last train! darn it. so we took a cab. first vivocity, then dover, then clementi where my dad would pick me up.

dayoff
went to my cousin's house for the day. we so badly wanted to go for a swim but it kept on raining. but it stopped around 5pm and we swam till 7pm at heritage view. i think we have stronger arm muscles cause we played with some sort of medicine ball in the pool. it was heavy.

on that day, we watched quite a number of movies. we watched, my super ex-girlfriend, just follow law, employee of the month, stomp the yard... HAD FUN!

sunday
went for YE and as usual, i was quite late and so was my brother and so was shaunald and so was markho. haha. aunty karfoon talked about having a better heart of worship. i feel that our current worship is already not bad. we're an anglican church and not so charismatic church. we are whom we want to be. different people have different styles of worshipping. she told us what hinders us from worshipping, i wrote nothing.

for sunday school, i really thank rachel SO MUCH for doing backup for me and it was SO last minute. martin thought i was degraded just because of that but it wasn't. i have seen worse sessions of sunday school. sunday school, honestly, i don't think my heart is like really in it. every time i see the kids, they are like SO DEAD. the little guys are encouraging but it''s not enough to motivate me. so for every session, i have to find new motivation to keep me going. i really want to continue in helping the sunday school, its my passion, my service to God. the current base of my motivation is to go to cambodia for mission trip at the end of the year. i really miss those kids, especially chew. i've lost his photo! so sad.

i really pray to God so much, i just really want to hear his voice and not just Him telling my heart on what to do.

No comments: