Monday, September 18, 2006

what the..

my dearest darling mother bought me a DRESS! A DRESS!! what the... i haven't worn a dress in like 7 years! she even bought matching high heels to go with it! no no no. but she bought them for a cause, it's because there's like a wedding at the end of the month and she wants me to look VERY presentable for it. i think i'll never wear it again. it's nice and it's dark blue! whee. blue... my fav colour! and so are the heels.

haha. today the clique pangseh me so marktan, isaac, clemence, luke and wenjie accompanied me for lunch. gosh. we were all having spicy food. the funniest part of lunch was that sailormoon was there. hehe. HAHA. isaac loaded his straw with ice and he shot it at HER! haha. then sailormoon squealed! all 6 of us burst into hilarious laughter. laughed till our tummyache. you may think that this was horrendously bad of us but, when you see sailormoon, she really deserved that hard icy ice shot. oops.

HAHA! who cares?! (:

No comments: