Tuesday, September 12, 2006

some stuff

okay. i just have some stuff to say.

STUDY SKILLS ROCKS MY WORLD! i'm all motivated!
just hope the guys in my class would change their attitude after that session of study skills. those who didn't go for study skills MISSED OUT loads!

life's getting irritating. people, don't push me around. don't boss over me. i hate that. don't push me for deadlines. don't push me for my attitude. don't push me for my attire. don't push me over friends. don't push me over my studies.

whoohoo! got back my report card and i'm FANTASTICALLY happy with it! i improved TONS!!!

one thing...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI EN!!!

here are some jokes for ur viewing pleasure...
1. what is happy's surname?
LEE OR LI. HAPPILY (HAPPY LEE)
2. what is happy's occupation?
NURSE. HAPPINESS (HAPPY NURSE)
3. where does happy like to go?
LUCKY PLAZA. (HAPPY-GO-LUCKY)
4. why is happy so lonely?
HAPPY TREE FRIENDS
5. what is happy's gender?
MALE. HAPPY MEAL.

that's all for today.

No comments: