Friday, September 22, 2006

me

i am who i am.
if you, what the hell, don't like me, then f*** off.

i'm the kind of person who has like some kind of radar in my head. i'll pick out for those whom i can really trust, who i'll like and who i'll HATE. i make sure like there's some sort of boundary between me and the people i don't like. if you backstab me, you'll just wait. f*** off. you'll sense hostility from me towards you. SERIOUSLY. don't try to be bigger than me. i hate this kind of people. f***ing irritating.

i'm the kind who has tons of insecurities. i'll keep GIGANTIC amounts of stuff to myself till one day, i'll explode in tears, laughter and rage. need a shoulder, a hug, a whatever. just a really trustable listening ear. don't be angelic infront of me, you are only telling yourself that you're really a f***er.

you people out there may think it's you, but whatever, it's up to your great minds to lead you to seriously high imaginations. don't worry, it's not you. i don't usually use vulgarities. but when i'm pissed and really hurt, i will. i feel like i'm some sort of ferocious animal chained up. being chained up, i'm tame. but once free, oh how my teeth, claws and fangs will rise. darn you.

No comments: