Wednesday, November 30, 2005

shoot me. i'm dead

i'm so dead tired. hidayat-sir. u killed me today! i thought you were just bring like 2 books. who knows?! u brought like 6 thick books! shoots. looks like next year, i won't be growing at all. those heavy sec3 and sec4 books are gonna weigh me down. i only had 2 thich books in my bag and it almost killed my back. my shoulder is still aching. gosh. so many books! i was like kinda schocked when i saw you slam ur bag on the table to talk to ur bro. then when u came to me those books, it looked light to you, but for me, it wasn't! gosh. and i had to travel for one hour on public transport carryin those terrible books. i almost died when i went home. and after dinner i died. after waking up to have beancurd. i dieded.

thank you simon-sir! you really helped a lot for my group's talenttime. i do not have ur hp number to thank you so yeah. thank you. you helped us to project our voice. i think i sang a number of our of tunes. haha. fion was the best. thank you simon-sir!!

footdrill was good todayl compared to the other days. really. i would prefer a tough scolding serious drill session then a slack and laughing one. today was a good example. really. i learnt more than other days. more fruitful.

haha.

No comments: