Tuesday, November 01, 2005

east coast park

went to east coast park today. even though i was already so sick. my parents had to like wait and drag me there. anyway, when we got there, there weren't many ppl there. it was early in the morning like 8.30am. anyway, the ho family came and so did my godparents. gosh! caleb is so cute! haha. as in caleb chin. haha. i started playin with the babies first. then kites then soccer(in slippers). then played with sand. i formed my letter 'F' in the sand. played on the beach somemore. then our mummies called out to us to go ride bicycles and rollerblade. so me paul mark luke and my bro went to the rental shop. i was the only one who rollerbladed. rollerblading for one hour is quite a challenge. up and down hills, straight paths. *whew* glad it's only one hour.

one hour and few minutes later, we had to return those bikes and rollerblade. just when i was about to turn in, i bladed over a piece of rubber. A PIECE OF RUBBER!!! AND I FELL!!! suffered bruises on my knees and i think one of my blisters burst at that time.

time to go home. in my father's car. noticed some some marks on my legs. didn't care. went to jack's place for lunch. went home. bathed then slept. had spaghetti for dinner. showed my father the marks on my legs. he said they wer blisters. BLISTERS! it's the FIRST TIME i'm have gotten blisters! wonder if i can wear slippers to sch? heheh. blisters! they are like so cool and fun! haha.

so now i suffered from blocked/runny nose, cough, blisters and sunburnt.