Wednesday, November 02, 2005

-

On the seashore where ocean meets land.
I wrote his name in golden sand.
But the sea breeze blewand my heart was torn.
For when I looked back
The writing was gone.

Time will past and the weather will change,
The leaves will fall and the sky will turn gray.
Child memories will fade and people forget your face,
But there is a time and one special place.
A place where you are loved and cared for always,
Where the sun shines bright and there no rainy days.
You will be held tight and protected from your fears,
Your worries will vanish and you’ll dry up all you tears.
You may not know of this place,
but it is surely there,
Deep down inside of all who care.
One does not make it clear everyday,
Express themselves in all they say.
I’m telling you now that this much is true,
There is a very special place in my heart for you.