Saturday, December 08, 2012

Testing and Tempting

Happy are those who remain faithful under trials, because when they succeed in passing such a test, they will receive as their reward the life which God has promised to those who love him. If people are tempted by such trials, they must not say, “This temptation comes from God.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one. But people are tempted when they are drawn away and trapped by their own evil desires. Then their evil desires conceive and give birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. Do not be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters! Every good gift and every perfect present comes from heaven; it comes down from God, the Creator of the heavenly lights, who does not change or cause darkness by turning. By his own will he brought us into being through the word of truth, so that we should have first place among all his creatures. (James 1:12-18 GNB)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally
educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I
stumbled across this in my search for something relating to
this.
Feel free to visit my page : cocinas modernas