Monday, July 09, 2012

RUN FIONA RUN, NO

Haven't blogged in a long time due to an insane schedule. It's not that I have school everyday or something but due to other commitments.

Monday: School (& maybe track training)
Tuesday: School and Muay Thai
Wednesday: Work at Jipaban and Energia
Thursday: School
Friday: Work and Church Cell
Saturday: Muay Thai training
Sunday: Church

So, like the only days that I'm free to go out and meet people or shop, is on thursday, saturday and sunday. This explains why I probably do a lot of online shoppingggg ):

So, I haven't been attending Track and Field training with SIM lately. Why? I think it's because I've lost all motivation to run. I'm not someone that runs to run. I believe that running is like a prerequisite for another sport or activity. Yes, it is true that I was running very intensively when Edwin brought me over to SIM Track and Field but I kinda did so because SIM Muay Thai was kinda non-existent. Now, they are back and stronger than ever and I'm back to what I am interested in. So, this stage that I am in, is kinda like a funk or a burnout stage.

I'm tired of running and it's not in my nature to run run run. I gave T&F a shot because I had no other sporty outlet to go to and because it was in line with my goal of fitness. I guess I'll head back when I've psyched myself up for monday trainings. I'm know that I need to run to build up my stamina for Muay Thai and that's why I'll go back for track training.

My brain's kinda in a state of confusion and I can't exactly put all these feelings and thoughts into words, but all I know is that I'll head back to track when I've psyched myself that I need the stamina for Muay Thai.

No comments: