Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A post before I sleep

I think I'm gonna be so screweddd for my public relations mid terms ): I hate studying. 2 more semesters to go and I'm done! I'm a pretty average student and am just aiming to hit a 3.0 GPA before conferral. Please please pretty please? May the good Lord slam dunk me into a tub of common sense for my exams tomorrow...

Random Ramblings:
Pretty addicted to Pinterest. I love online shopping. There's so much that I want to do but the present reality of studying does not permit this. So many photos to edit that, especially those trips to Penang and outings with E. I just took off my keyboard protector and the Mac keys feel soooo good. Clickety clack~~ Like ever since I got this lovely MBA, I had the keyboard protector by Capcase on for as long as I can remember. It also muffles the clickety clack sound of the keyboard's keys, which is good, especially during class times.





HAHA

No comments: