Wednesday, December 14, 2011

smooth sailing

December's coming & going; don't really know whether can it be considered as smooth sailing, but I'm thankful that you are here to get me going everyday (:

Over the past few days, I've been trying to prepare the Christmas presents. At this rate, I think I'll never get anything done ): STUPID ME STUPID UGC ON MONDAY.

Got my new $20 scheduler, no more using of Fairfield diary, cheap cheap $4! Let's hope that with the arrival of 2012, I'll be more disciplined, more hardworking, more practical, more organized,... Gonna jot everything down in that red thick scheduler, even my QT I guess. Yeah, so what if it's a private thing, I don't really care about what others think when they read my scheduler. Writing it out or seeing it on paper/screen, helps me to organize my thoughts.

Whole lot of Christmas presents to settle, way too many upcoming 21sts (including mine), birthdays birthdays & more birthdays... QT QT QT ):

THINGS TO DO:
1. Buy Jollyranchers
2. Settle Sugar Cubes
3. Settle Bracelets
4. Settle Lollipops
5. Pack My Room
6. Settle ALL The Other Christmas Presents
7. Get A Tan

GO FIONA GO! BUT FIRST UGC111!


No comments: