Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011: The Year In Review

2011's coming and going & I thought I'll take stock of everything that has gone by. Hope it'll be a good lengthy post since I have 8 more hours at work, should make good use of this time that I have. Gym's kinda empty! Good time to blog. 2011 has been pretty eventful, 2010 was really more of a time to enjoy & do stuff that I couldn't do once I entered uni.

First and foremost, I'm currently in University at Buffalo studying communication. I thank God for the family He has blessed me with. I thank God for the friends in my life. I thank God for getting me through the ups & downs in 2011. I thank God for bringing me thus far.

January
The year kicked off with a great time with the fairfield clique at MBS for countdown. I remember it was raining heavily but by the time the night rolled around, it was good & clear. HAHA, since only 2-4 people could go to the rooftop, we decided to stay at the lift lobby to watch the fireworks at the marina bay countdown. I think we were at like the 42th floor and wanted to watch the fireworks with our drinks from the room. But our floor was already packed so we went a floor up & the window space beside the lift was crowded too. It was nearly midnight and jingming was already drunk and we still had not found a window space to countdown. hahaha. In the end, we had to make do with a floor that had lesser people as compared to other floors to countdown and watch the 5 minute fireworks show.




Also in January, was the 1st batch of my friends that were being commissioned as an officer in OCS. Since school hasn't started I was pretty free! Went for Jocelyn's 21st birthday party at a chalet and stayed over. The next day early in the morning, I rushed down to Clementi Macs to meet the girls to throw allicia a surprise birthday mini party! What a pig she was (:








Friends became closer friends. 2nd sem of school had started & even though the 6 of us (pris, shan, jacq, jo & sam) had varying timetables, we still found time to meet & have lunch.


February
The CHINESE NEW YEAR month! I remember going for last minute exercises, diets and tanning to get into shape. Reunion dinners for both sides of the family

to be continued...

No comments: