Friday, October 07, 2011

Songs/Music Videos To Get You/Me Moving

It's a cold breezy night, perfect weather for sleeping. But no, I gotta keep myself awake and complete project write-ups and homework. hahahaha. Therefore, I listen to upbeat music to keep myself awake and burning the midnight oil. No, no emo songs for me. hahahaha.


PIXIE LOTT! SHE LOOKS REALLY GREAT HERE! :D


SMASH SMASH SMASH IT! Zowie's music video concepts are always really good (Y)


HAHAHAHA, A SONG ABOUT A COCONUT TREE! what happened to the simple c-o-c-o-n-u-t song?




omg, forget bieber fever & get ready for one direction! this song was super catchy back when i was in perth! yayy! i finally found it!

Okay, maybe just 1 emo-nemo song? heehee :D



MY TOPSHOP-ISH MUSIC PICKS:















HAHAHA, I have no idea what's with my selection of topshop-ish music. Maybe I have that boho/hippie side to me.

No comments: