Thursday, April 28, 2011

now

I just wanna get piss drunk right now. pour out my sorry story to some stranger & never see that person again.

there's no point having awesome liquor in the cupboard downstairs when there aren't people to share it with.

running on empty fuel,surviving on disney, glee & oh land.

I hate the insects that fly into my room. I know I'm stronger & bigger than them but their sudden intrusion is what catches me off guard & I hate that. anticipation is good.

I'm a good girl. I have not used the computer. I can limit myself. apparently, i can't say the same for the iphone. 150 apps & 1300+ songs & oh, 1 debit card.

I like being happy. but how long can happiness last?

it's amazing what my smile can do. the mouth is all but a tool of deception.

what a facade.

No comments: