Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ugh

I've too much pent up thoughts ): I need an outlet to vomit it all out. a listening ear & a shut mouth. & yeah,I know I can pray about & talk to God about it but it's not the same as having a physical being listen & be able to reciprocate. I wanna be like sleeping beauty;sleep forever without a care in the world. I wanna be like princess jasmine;a magic carpet for a quick escape & a genie lamp for a needy wish. I wanna be like belle;to have a guardian/protector who loves me. I wanna be like cinderella;to have my dreams as a wish come true. I wanna be like snow white;& be well loved by all. I wanna be like pocahantas;adventurous,wild & free. I wanna be like mulan;determined,spirited & fighting for what I believe in. I wanna be like ariel;simply carefree (:

No comments: